Thursday, January 20, 2011

The TRUTH is...

Hello, my name is Rosaline Deed and I am a Truth hair addict.

Now for those that know me well in SL, this is a bit predictable.  My first store post being about Truth that is.  I have been in love with Truth hair for as long as I can remember... I've been so devoted to the new releases that come out almost every week that I didn't bother joining the group until I saw the amazing Christmas gift that Truth had out.  In other words, I have a sickness and Truth Hawks is to blame!

Reasons why I love Truth hair:
1. It's realistic.
2. It's great for photographs!  It's not like Damselfly hair that doesn't stop moving and makes editing photographs SO frusterating.
3.There is something NEW almost every week.
4. Sets of hair are 250L... an amazing price for this amazing product.
5. ALL colors are available
6. Streaked hair available. *MENU IS EASY*
7. Available in Second Life Marketplace
8. Fast response to delivery issues.

Drawbacks
1. If you visit the store- tape up those knuckles to fight the lag monster.
2. A lot of avatars wear Truth hair, you will run into someone with the exact same hair style as you.
3. No option to turn off scripts

Truth hair has been the best thing to happen to my avatar since I learned what an AO was!!  *Walking like a duck is not chic in ANY world!* 
So thank you Truth Hawks, you rock.

TRUTH - Hair / Clothing / Shoes , Truth Island (149, 133, 24)
http://www.truth-hawks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment