Monday, January 24, 2011

1-2-3.. AVZ!

I always find myself in a club in SL.  Even if I'm working or editing or even blogging for that matter.  I can't help but get bored with the gesturebating crowd and the same old sexual comments from hosts/dancers desperate for tips.  But the music and the DJ's definitely MAKE clubs.  Right now I'm in Sanctuary Rock listening to the awesome DJ Trish and perving people like crazy.  If there is one easy way to find stores or clothing items you like it's from perving the picks on people's profiles.  I was in another club a few weeks ago and saw the cutest little avatar with these GIANT cyberpunk boots and I fell in love.....with her feet... instantly.  I wanted them, had to have them, so I perved her and found the LM for AVZ and tped there right away.  I told you I have issues!!!

Let me tell you a little about the store. Hern Worsley owns AVZ and describes it's style as Cyberpunk, Cyberfunk, Cybergoth, Cybertech, Cybermech.... so don't go in there looking for little tight dresses and high heels.. this is not a store for hookers :)   I bought quite a few items.  armbands, skirts, and boots.  I was not too fond of the hair to be honest.  But the quality of the clothing and accessories is to die for and yes, it is a bit expensive.  My boots were 500L, my skirt was 350L, and my armbands were 200L.  "THAT IS A LOT OF LINDEN" you might say but totally worth it! Here's why:

1. The detail is incredible.  You can tell Hern spent a lot of time giving his customers a quality product.  Well done.
2.You can wear his items with a lot of different clothing.  Right now I'm wearing his armbands with chuck t's, POISED leather pants, a GAWK! shirt and truth hair.. or you can wear them all together to give it that complete cyberpunk look.
3. Low lag store, THANK GOD!!  I love low lag.
4.  Unique.  If everybody starts wearing these tiems, it will be OK, a lot of different looks can be used with this.
5. ANYONE can wear it.  Nekos, cyborgs, elfs, fauns, demons, whatever you choose to be that day... you can wear any of these items, have fun with it!!!
6. It looks like a lot more is to come from this store since there are some blank spots on the wall.
7. Good music as well!!!

Hern, I love your store, I love your items, I'd spend some more time with the quality of the hair but I think once you get the hang of the "real" look you will sell a lot.  You're creative and innovative and as we all know I love the mixture of those two.  I'm following your blog now and I can't WAIT to see what you come out with next!!

Want to check out AVZ?!  Here ya go:
AVZ ~ CyberPunk ~ MAINSTORE, Laymon (128, 133, 27)
   http://avzcyberpunk.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment