Thursday, January 20, 2011

Setting the record straight.

You will see bloggers all over the web helping noobies find the best freebie and hunt gifts all over SL.  They will photograph these treasures for you and even tell you where the hunt gifts are located.  Unfortunately, I am too impatient to do a hunt for more than 10 minutes and after meeting a certain friend of mine and all the "more than I can afford" stores in Second Life I decided to blog about the stores that I love and the stores that I can't stop complaining about.  I'll probably photograph these items for you if I feel up to it.

First off, how can I get money (lindens) in Second Life?
1. CREDIT CARD! Please, please, PLEASE.... keep track of how many lindens you buy.  I do NOT want to be blamed for your debt :P
2.  Get a job sparkling wiggles!!  There are plenty of places to get a job in Second Life.  Some jobs you can hold are: Owner, Stripper, Dancer, DJ, Host, Greeter, Model, Photographer, Builder, Animator, Graphic Design Artist... you name it.

Now for the question that will come across many shop owner's mind that I will critique. 
       "Who the fuck do you think you are?"
    *Takes in deep breath*  I've been in Second Life since September of 2009 and have been shopping and following fashion trends IRL *in real life* and SL for a long time.  I know if your article of clothing is shit and you're ripping people off and I know a good product. 

My goal is NOT to hurt anyone's business or bruise anyone's ego. There is no personal vendetta here. My goal is to simply put hard earned money to a good product and make sure people get what they pay for.  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment