Monday, January 24, 2011

HARD N.core!

In Second Life it has been my experience that good friends are hard to come by.  Sooner or later people seem to show their true colors and you make new friends.. I don't mean those kind of friends.  I mean REALLY good friends, people that you know for a long time, can share secrets with, experiences with, and can completely trust.  I have been friends with a couple of people in Second Life for almost two years now.  I was fortunate enough to be taken under their wing my first week in SL and have had the best support system I could ask for in SL and in RL as well.  I suppose this is where I give them a little shout out (/me waves at Luni and Lys) 

Now if you're lucky enough to find friends like these two then you might be able to relate to my friendship with Luni.  Luni is very.... honest-I'm putting this nicely so I'm not beaten later :P  But really if she see's your skull hanging out of your hair, she will let you know.  If your noob-bling is killing her, she will instruct you on how to turn it off or remove it.  And most importantly... if she see's you barefoot without prim feet... she will drag you shoe shopping and get you a pair so that she no longer has to stare at your UGLY SL feet. 

And that'ss exactly what she did.  She took me to N.core shoes and clothing and there I found amazing shoes.  Because I was looking for specific open-toed look this is what I bought but let me inform you that N.core has boots as well.  The price of these shoes are a bit on the expensive side but I will tell you, it is the perfect price for these shoes.  I would say the average price of these shoes are about 595L, so get to working and go buy some for feet's sake!

When I perved the creator's profile I noticed she had a very important message about her shoes and I wanted to share it with you as well:

"All sculpts and textures of N-core shoes are unique and created by Claire Messenger. They are sold only by  nuria Augapfel, NOBODY have permissions to sell or to give our shoes. Someone wearing  N-core shoes created by other avatar are  wearing copybotted shoes."

Let it be known that this blogger, right here, me, does NOT support those that copybot and hope you all are banned from SL soon.

Some nice things about N.core:
1. Realistic.  I am a realistic kind of girl.  I like a real looking AV, real looking clothes, hair and shoes.
2. Menu w/ shoes.  If you attach the hud you will see that you can change the color of the skin to match yours and the color of nailpolish on your toes.
3. Variety.   Heels - Shoes - Stilettos - Pumps and also!!!!... SKins - Shapes- Hair & Clothing.
4. Amazing quality.  Some of you might not know what to look for in shoes.  So here is a couple of hints.  Walk with the shoe on and make sure everything stays in place.  Make sure the ankle and the leg meet and flow together naturally.  You will find with N.core these are high quality shoes that will need little editing if any at all.

Something to "sadface" about:
1. Lag.  I'm not sure if it's just me but the lag was pretty bad here, so please be patient when you shop because the store is well worth the fight.
2.  Only SOME of the the models of shoes are available in the Marketplace so yes, you will have to fight the lag monster.

I just want to thank Luni again for hating my ugly duck SL feet and showing me the wonderful world of prim feet and shoes!!

Want to check out N.core shoes?!
marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/40957
n-coredesign.com  (I wish you had blogspot so I could stalk!)

No comments:

Post a Comment